RSS Feed

Friday, December 17, 2010

Living in a boredom of life *_*

Boredom is such a life killer.


why i'm saying like that?
this is because life without aim such an airplane that don't have truly destination will not bring any hope.It will 
fly and fly until its fuel run off.In the end,the airplane will plunge into ocean or anywhere and crash without leaving any prove or live creature.Boredom can make nonsense and harmful to our life.Believe me.

Either you agree or not what i said,never mind.It's up to you.I felt bored during this school holidays.Not like what did Disney channel said 'So syok Holiday' but I don't think so.Sounds freaky right.Everyday i will do the same things like 'facebooking',cooking,washing,reading (entah ape buku) and other else.First week its okay and I enjoyed it very much.2nd week-4th weeks i became less interested what i'd did whole my weeks.And at last I'm quit.I just only want to shout loudly 'I'm boring right now .What should I do to fulfill my entire days without being bored.'I wanted to cry.


Nowadays,nevertheless I still doing my routine without a so.hahhahhhh









3 comments:

zahidah zahri said...

do you really wrote all this?

Muhd Izzuddin said...

yes,of cause.
why.

zahidah zahri said...

sori..i mean "did u really write" ..er..actually its nothing...tersalah org jer..igtkn ni izzudin adek ainaa..terer gilee~~ haahah

Post a Comment